Deals found by our flight finder
from R1 269Hanoi → Bangkok01 Jan 1970 - 01 Jan 1970Found 2 days ago!
from R4 106Miami → Los Angeles01 Jan 1970 - 01 Jan 1970Found 2 days ago!
from R9 332Malabo → Madrid01 Jan 1970 - 01 Jan 1970Found 2 days ago!
from R11 362London → Abuja01 Jan 1970 - 01 Jan 1970Found 2 days ago!
from R19 218London → Harare01 Jan 1970 - 01 Jan 1970Found 2 days ago!
* Round-trip prices including tax (excluding issuing fees), based on searches performed during the last hours. Prices subject to availability at the time of booking.
from R1 843Sao Paulo → Campo Grande01 Jan 1970 - 01 Jan 1970Found 2 days ago!
from R9 167Paris → Antananarivo01 Jan 1970 - 01 Jan 1970Found 2 days ago!
from R10 016Algiers → Johannesburg01 Jan 1970 - 01 Jan 1970Found 2 days ago!
from R12 360Madrid → Cape Town01 Jan 1970 - 01 Jan 1970Found 2 days ago!
from R39 594London → Santiago01 Jan 1970 - 01 Jan 1970Found 2 days ago!
Additional servicesFind everything you need for your trip
- Report to the boarding gate at least 1 hour before take-off for domestic flights and 2 hours before take-off for international flights.
- Verify all your necessary travel documents (passport, visa, vaccinations) ahead of time.
- It is advisable to reconfirm the time of each flight 24 hours before the scheduled take-off. You can do so either by calling our Customer Service Department at (+34)91 524 2400 or by calling the airlines and supplying your booking reference number.
- It is very expensive to fly on the weekends, so if youre looking for cheaper rates, it's generally better to fly Monday through Friday.
- If youre flying with low-cost airlines, theres usually a surcharge for suitcases. Reconsider whether you really need that much luggage.
- If you can be flexible regarding your flight date, take advantage of that. You could save a lot of money.
- Sometimes it is much cheaper to use the secondary airports.
- The airplane cabin has very low humidity, so you will need to keep yourself well-hydrated.
- If you have assigned seating, please remain seated until the boarding line has passed. No one will take your seat and you will be more relaxed.
- Choose a seat near the emergency exits or in the first row. You will have more legroom and enjoy a more comfortable flight.
We make it clear to you
Where would you like to go? That's the only question you have to answer for us. Destinia will take care of the rest. It doesn't matter if you want to fly on the weekend, a month, first class or with no luggage. If you don't find the flight you're looking for, it's because it doesn't exist!
Destinia compares deals from more than 500 airlines, and in just a few clicks, you can choose the least expensive flight. You can then customize it by adding the services and extras you want.
If you don't want to skimp on comfort and want to be pampered the whole time, we offer you access to the VIP Room to make your flight even more pleasant.
And if you still don't know what your next destination will be, still haven't decided where to go on your holiday or are one of those who enjoys the planning part more than the travelling part, we'll show you the best current deals and flights to all the major cities of the world so your imagination can take flight straight away.
Do you know where you want to fly? Tell us now and get started on your trip!