Hotels in New York
Accommodations in New York
What is the city of skyscrapers par excellence? New York! There’s so much to see and do in this great emblem of the United States, your holiday won’t be long enough for you to finish getting to it.
The best way to discover the city is to walk along its most famous streets. See a show on Broadway, shop on Fifth Avenue, cross the Brooklyn Bridge on the pedestrian walkway and feel like a hotshot broker on Wall Street. Afterwards, you can stay in any one of the stupendous New York hotels.
You can do it all and eat just about anything in New York, for example, the famous hot dogs, available from any of the ubiquitous street vendors. Catsup, mustard, onions and—most of all—pure American flavour.
And you can’t visit New York without visiting the Statue of Liberty. It’s an icon! You can climb the stairs all the way up to her crown for a spectacular view of the famous New York skyline or you can take a ferry tour around the island on which she stands to take a few stunning photos of the immense 93-metre-high statue.
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels in the centre of New York
- Hotels with spa in New York
- Hotels with hot tubs in New York
- Hotels with pool in New York
- Hotels with internet access in New York
- Luxury hotels in New York
In New York we will have clear sky, soft clothing is advised as the temperatures will be warm throughout the day.
- 22°C | 10°C
- 20°C | 10°C
- 23°C | 14°C
Hotels by category
- 1 star hotels in New York
- 2 star hotels in New York
- 3 star hotels in New York
- 4 star hotels in New York
- 5 star hotels in New York